TYPES OF CARE
There are a number of service and types of care on offer at the Joseph Banks Aged Care facility. See below to find out more:
- Registered Nurse – support and advice 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- Qualified Chef & Meal Choices – warm-hearted homelike cooking freshly prepared on site. The menu includes two delicious meal choices/sitting.
- Lifestyle Program – in-house and comprehensive, incorporating regular activities.
- Kitchenette – Includes heated or chilled filtered water and complimentary tea & coffee for visitors and residents.
- Laundry Service – Personalised, with all machine washable garments laundered on- site (excluding dry-clean only garments)
- Cleaning – Resident’s rooms and ensuite are cleaned weekly.
- Physiotherapist – Visits on-site to assist in optimising residents functional abilities.
- Dementia Care Group – A special care group which addresses social isolation. Operating after hours and on Saturdays, with dedicated activities.
- Palliative Care – A specialised “link” team trained to provide support and advice to residents and their families in a respectful and sensitive manner.
- Continence Management – specific individualised advice is available from our fully trained, sensitive and confidential Registered Nurses.
- Respite – is also available on-site.
- Religious Services.