WE HAVE TWO TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP:
- General Member
A person who is over the age of 55 and working less than 30 hours a week, or working no more than 3 months per calendar year, or a person with a disability (not less than 18 years of age) falls under this category of a General Member.
- Auxillary Member
There is no age limit or working restrictions for members of this category.
RIGHTS OF MEMBERS:
Our annual membership fee (billed per calendar year) gives you the right to:
- Become a member of a branch
- Optional Funeral Fund Membership (General Members only)
- Automatic access to the Social Club
- Receive our bi-annual newsletter
- Attend the Annual General Meeting and other functions organised
- Vote for committee members at branch level
- Stand for election yourself at branch level
- Vote for committee members on the Board (General Members only)
- Stand for election yourself on the Board (General Members only)